Problems can be solved through unity among nations: Akhilesh Yadav
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday said India has always been in favour of unity among nations and there was no better way than various countries sitting together and solving their problems amicably.
As a member of United Nations, India has always made efforts to achieve social objectives and create a peaceful atmosphere, Akhilesh said while addressing the 13th international conference of Chief Justices organised by City Montessori School.
The event would promote unity and brotherhood among various countries, he said while appreciating the efforts of CMS founder Jagdish Gandhi.
The programme organised by the institute would benefit the society and the country and give international recognition to UP, he added.
On the occasion, Legislative Assembly Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey quoting Dr Ram Manohar Lohia said a world parliament was necessary for world peace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'