Problems can be solved through unity among nations: Akhilesh Yadav
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday said India has always been in favour of unity among nations and there was no better way than various countries sitting together and solving their problems amicably.
As a member of United Nations, India has always made efforts to achieve social objectives and create a peaceful atmosphere, Akhilesh said while addressing the 13th international conference of Chief Justices organised by City Montessori School.
The event would promote unity and brotherhood among various countries, he said while appreciating the efforts of CMS founder Jagdish Gandhi.
The programme organised by the institute would benefit the society and the country and give international recognition to UP, he added.
On the occasion, Legislative Assembly Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey quoting Dr Ram Manohar Lohia said a world parliament was necessary for world peace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'