Prohibitory orders ahead of Bhopal gas verdict
Bhopal: Prohibitory orders have been clamped
in the premises of the district court which will pronounce
judgement in the Bhopal gas tragedy case here on Monday,
The prohibitory orders would be in force from 5.00 pm Sunday to 10.00 pm Monday in a one kilometre radius around the
district court, Additional District Magistrate (ADM) Rajneesh
Public meetings, protests, slogan shouting, use of
loudspeakers and other activities have been banned in the
premises during the period, he said.
Only those who have business in the court would be
allowed inside, Shrivastava said.
Barricades will be put up on the roads leading to the
district court, he said, adding, orders regarding this have
already been passed.
After a trial lasting more than two decades, the
judgement on Bhopal gas tragedy, the world`s worst industrial
disaster which killed and maimed thousands of people, would be
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) Mohan P Tiwari will
pronounce the judgement after a 23-year-long trial in the
toxic leak case from the now defunct Union Carbide factory on
the intervening night of December 2-3, 1984.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- 'Kaabil' an opportunity to establish myself commercially: Yami Gautam
- Pokemon Go mania causes international incident on US border
- What makes an online dater successful!
- Donald Trump asked to stop talking about Benghazi victims
- Under construction building collapses in Hyderabad, several labourers trapped