`Proliferation of N-tech from Pak constant worry`
New Delhi: External Affairs Minister SM
Krishna Tuesday said proliferation of nuclear technology from
Pakistan is a "constant worry" for India and a close watch is
being kept on it.
"The danger has always been there. (Disgraced nuclear
scientist AQ) Khan and company proliferated nuclear
technology. It is a constant worry for India," Krishna told
reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
He was asked about the possibility of Pakistani
nuclear technology falling into the hands of rogue elements
and the Taliban.
"We are closely watching the situation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say