`Proliferation of N-tech from Pak constant worry`
New Delhi: External Affairs Minister SM
Krishna Tuesday said proliferation of nuclear technology from
Pakistan is a "constant worry" for India and a close watch is
being kept on it.
"The danger has always been there. (Disgraced nuclear
scientist AQ) Khan and company proliferated nuclear
technology. It is a constant worry for India," Krishna told
reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
He was asked about the possibility of Pakistani
nuclear technology falling into the hands of rogue elements
and the Taliban.
"We are closely watching the situation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC