`Proliferation of N-tech from Pak constant worry`
New Delhi: External Affairs Minister SM
Krishna Tuesday said proliferation of nuclear technology from
Pakistan is a "constant worry" for India and a close watch is
being kept on it.
"The danger has always been there. (Disgraced nuclear
scientist AQ) Khan and company proliferated nuclear
technology. It is a constant worry for India," Krishna told
reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
He was asked about the possibility of Pakistani
nuclear technology falling into the hands of rogue elements
and the Taliban.
"We are closely watching the situation," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends