'Prosecute all participated in feast in Chandka sanctury'
Cases should be instituted against Patnaik and others by
the state widllife authorities, he told newsmen.
Mohapatra said it was a shame that the head of the
government in Orissa was ignorant of the law and chose to
violate the same.
Besides the chief minister, most of his cabinet
colleagues, the leader of Opposition Ramakanta Mishra and about 100 MLA’s had attended the feast in the sanctuary which was hosted by a Congress legislator, Suresh Routray.
Report : Zeenext Bureau
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai