'Prosecute all participated in feast in Chandka sanctury'
Cases should be instituted against Patnaik and others by
the state widllife authorities, he told newsmen.
Mohapatra said it was a shame that the head of the
government in Orissa was ignorant of the law and chose to
violate the same.
Besides the chief minister, most of his cabinet
colleagues, the leader of Opposition Ramakanta Mishra and about 100 MLA’s had attended the feast in the sanctuary which was hosted by a Congress legislator, Suresh Routray.
Report : Zeenext Bureau
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail