Publication of book on Niira Radia stayed
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Wednesday stayed the publication of a book on controversial corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, saying the spectrum scam in which she is involved was sub judice.
The book, "Close Encounters with Niira Radia", has been written by lawyer RK Anand.
Justice VK Jain said: "The court is staying the release of the book ... the matter is sub judice."
Published by Har Anand Publication, the book contains excerpts from the tapped telephonic conversations of Radia with political leaders, industry captains and journalists.
The matter will come up for hearing on July 22.
- Over 81 percent polling in Bengal assembly polls phase five
- AIADMK government implemented several worker welfare schemes: Jayalalithaa
- Congress criticises Centre for not inquiring Vijay Mallya's transactions
- See pic: Tim Kopra shares view of massive storm near Japan from space!
- Thousands rally in Turkey to mark May Day amid tight security