Publication of book on Niira Radia stayed
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Wednesday stayed the publication of a book on controversial corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, saying the spectrum scam in which she is involved was sub judice.
The book, "Close Encounters with Niira Radia", has been written by lawyer RK Anand.
Justice VK Jain said: "The court is staying the release of the book ... the matter is sub judice."
Published by Har Anand Publication, the book contains excerpts from the tapped telephonic conversations of Radia with political leaders, industry captains and journalists.
The matter will come up for hearing on July 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking