Publication of book on Niira Radia stayed
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Wednesday stayed the publication of a book on controversial corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, saying the spectrum scam in which she is involved was sub judice.
The book, "Close Encounters with Niira Radia", has been written by lawyer RK Anand.
Justice VK Jain said: "The court is staying the release of the book ... the matter is sub judice."
Published by Har Anand Publication, the book contains excerpts from the tapped telephonic conversations of Radia with political leaders, industry captains and journalists.
The matter will come up for hearing on July 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured