Publication of book on Niira Radia stayed
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Wednesday stayed the publication of a book on controversial corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, saying the spectrum scam in which she is involved was sub judice.
The book, "Close Encounters with Niira Radia", has been written by lawyer RK Anand.
Justice VK Jain said: "The court is staying the release of the book ... the matter is sub judice."
Published by Har Anand Publication, the book contains excerpts from the tapped telephonic conversations of Radia with political leaders, industry captains and journalists.
The matter will come up for hearing on July 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!