Publication of book on Niira Radia stayed
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Wednesday stayed the publication of a book on controversial corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, saying the spectrum scam in which she is involved was sub judice.
The book, "Close Encounters with Niira Radia", has been written by lawyer RK Anand.
Justice VK Jain said: "The court is staying the release of the book ... the matter is sub judice."
Published by Har Anand Publication, the book contains excerpts from the tapped telephonic conversations of Radia with political leaders, industry captains and journalists.
The matter will come up for hearing on July 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- WATCH: Mother mercilessly beats her infant son, tries to strangulate him in Bareilly
- Premier League 2016-17: Gameweek 3 - Preview
- Ready to pay additional Rs 300 crore, Sahara chief Subrata Roy tells SC
- SpaceX Dragon cargo craft departs International Space Station
- Modi-inspired khadi outfits for Goa officials every Friday