Pune blast: Uddhav blames Maha govt`s intel failure
Mumbai: Shiv Sena Executive President Uddhav Thackeray today blamed `intelligence failure` on part of Maharashtra Government as being responsible for the Pune blast, which killed 16 people and left over 50 injured.
"The government`s intelligence failure is to blame,"
Uddhav told reporters on sidelines of a function here.
On media reports that Hindutva organisations were
involved in the blast, Uddhav said "those who are behind the
blast should be arrested."
Asked about his offer to return security provided to
him by the state government, Uddhav said "I had told
Maharashtra Government to withdraw my security and give it to
26/11 terrorist Ajmal Kasab. But they have not done so."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!