Pune blast: Uddhav blames Maha govt`s intel failure
Mumbai: Shiv Sena Executive President Uddhav Thackeray today blamed `intelligence failure` on part of Maharashtra Government as being responsible for the Pune blast, which killed 16 people and left over 50 injured.
"The government`s intelligence failure is to blame,"
Uddhav told reporters on sidelines of a function here.
On media reports that Hindutva organisations were
involved in the blast, Uddhav said "those who are behind the
blast should be arrested."
Asked about his offer to return security provided to
him by the state government, Uddhav said "I had told
Maharashtra Government to withdraw my security and give it to
26/11 terrorist Ajmal Kasab. But they have not done so."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest