Pune blasts: Probe ordered, says Home Minister
New Delhi: Hours after four low intensity blasts rocked Pune, Home Minister Sushil Kumar Sindhe said the government has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
“The bomb blasts incident is being probed. We are waiting for more informations”, Sindhe told reporters.
“NIA team has been dispatched up for Pune”, he said. Sindhe was supposed to travel to Pune to attend Lokmanya Tilak Puraskar Samaroh.
The Home Minister is yet to confirm that those were terror blasts.
A series of bomb blasts rocked the city of Pune on Wednesday, bringing back the tragic memories of the fateful German Bakery blasts that had claimed 17 lives.
Five low intensity bomb blasts took place within a length of 500 metres of Jangali Maharaj Road. So far one person is said to be injured - the very person carrying the detonators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you