Question Hour returns to original schedule in RS
New Delhi: The Rajya Sabha on Monday reverted to the practice of conducting Question Hour as first business of the day, after the experiment of scheduling it in the
afternoon did not find support from different political parties.
The Question Hour was conducted in the afternoon during the Budget session at the direction of Chairman Hamid Ansari, as he found that the House was not able to conduct the important business because of frequent disruptions.
However, the new timing did not apparently suit the daily schedule of political leaders and even some ministers, sources said.
Even as the House returned to the old practice, the Opposition forced adjournment on various issues soon after Chairman read out the obituary statement on the opening day of the Monsoon session.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video