Questions arise on Bihar Police not grilling Yasin Bhatkal
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Central intelligence agencies have been left surprised by Bihar Police`s move not to interrogate arrested Indian Mujahideen terrorist Yasin Bhatkal on IM’s Darbhanga module.
It is suspected that Yasin had put together Indian Mujahideen’s module in Bihar’s Darbhanga.
This despite the fact that the recent blasts at the MahabodhiTemple in Bodh Gaya are suspected to have been carried out by Indian Mujahideen.
Central intelligence agencies believe Yasin has a wide network in Bihar, particularly in the Darbhanga region.
As per sources, the Bihar Police was even reluctant to file a case against the dreaded terrorist and that is why the National Investigation Agency eventually registered the case.
According to sources, Yasin’s wife also hails from Bihar.
The Bihar Police’s decision has been slammed by political parties, with the BJP calling it worst form of votebank politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love