Questions arise on Bihar Police not grilling Yasin Bhatkal
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Central intelligence agencies have been left surprised by Bihar Police`s move not to interrogate arrested Indian Mujahideen terrorist Yasin Bhatkal on IM’s Darbhanga module.
It is suspected that Yasin had put together Indian Mujahideen’s module in Bihar’s Darbhanga.
This despite the fact that the recent blasts at the MahabodhiTemple in Bodh Gaya are suspected to have been carried out by Indian Mujahideen.
Central intelligence agencies believe Yasin has a wide network in Bihar, particularly in the Darbhanga region.
As per sources, the Bihar Police was even reluctant to file a case against the dreaded terrorist and that is why the National Investigation Agency eventually registered the case.
According to sources, Yasin’s wife also hails from Bihar.
The Bihar Police’s decision has been slammed by political parties, with the BJP calling it worst form of votebank politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit impact: RBI will provide liquidity wherever necessary, says Raghuram Rajan
- I should speak less now, jokes Salman Khan
- POSTER alert! Erika Kaar in Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay'
- Maharashtra districts to have own disaster management plan
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why