Questions arise on Bihar Police not grilling Yasin Bhatkal
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Central intelligence agencies have been left surprised by Bihar Police`s move not to interrogate arrested Indian Mujahideen terrorist Yasin Bhatkal on IM’s Darbhanga module.
It is suspected that Yasin had put together Indian Mujahideen’s module in Bihar’s Darbhanga.
This despite the fact that the recent blasts at the MahabodhiTemple in Bodh Gaya are suspected to have been carried out by Indian Mujahideen.
Central intelligence agencies believe Yasin has a wide network in Bihar, particularly in the Darbhanga region.
As per sources, the Bihar Police was even reluctant to file a case against the dreaded terrorist and that is why the National Investigation Agency eventually registered the case.
According to sources, Yasin’s wife also hails from Bihar.
The Bihar Police’s decision has been slammed by political parties, with the BJP calling it worst form of votebank politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa