Questions arise on Bihar Police not grilling Yasin Bhatkal
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Central intelligence agencies have been left surprised by Bihar Police`s move not to interrogate arrested Indian Mujahideen terrorist Yasin Bhatkal on IM’s Darbhanga module.
It is suspected that Yasin had put together Indian Mujahideen’s module in Bihar’s Darbhanga.
This despite the fact that the recent blasts at the MahabodhiTemple in Bodh Gaya are suspected to have been carried out by Indian Mujahideen.
Central intelligence agencies believe Yasin has a wide network in Bihar, particularly in the Darbhanga region.
As per sources, the Bihar Police was even reluctant to file a case against the dreaded terrorist and that is why the National Investigation Agency eventually registered the case.
According to sources, Yasin’s wife also hails from Bihar.
The Bihar Police’s decision has been slammed by political parties, with the BJP calling it worst form of votebank politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India