Quiet Diplomacy is a sellout on Kashmir: Ahluwalia
Jammu: Lashing out at the Centre for "Quiet
Diplomacy" to give boost to Kashmiri separatists, deputy
Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha and BJP MP, S S Ahluwalia
today said that it has been coined for Kashmir sellout.
Launching public awareness programme of the party on
"Quiet Diplomacy" here at the day-long convention, Ahluwalia
said, "BJP opposes the policy of Quiet Diplomacy on Kashmir by
the Centre and it is meant for Kashmir sellout."
It has not only given a new lease of life to the dying
separatism in Kashmir valley, but also triggered fears among
the other population in Jammu and Kashmir about their future,
"Quiet Diplomacy with separatists is wrong, as other
stake holders like refugees, Dogras of Jammu, Kashmiri Pandits
and Ladakh Buddhists have not been involved," he said.
The Centre should hold talks with all the stake holders
and should shun Quite Diplomacy, he said adding that BJP has
started a massive campaign to educate people about the
aftermath of such step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez