R-Day parade: ITBP best marching contingent
New Delhi: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police
was Tuesday awarded with the best marching contingent trophy for
the Republic Day parade this year.
The trophy was received by ITBP Additional Director
General Dilip Trivedi from Defence Minister A K Antony.
ITBP was represented by a contingent of 148-personnel,
led by Assistant Commandant M D Singh, who showcased an
impressive marchpast on the Rajpath on January 26.
The ITBP has won the trophy earlier too in 1998, 1999,
2000 and 2004.
The force guards 3,488-kilometre long Sino-Indian
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!