R-Day parade: ITBP best marching contingent
New Delhi: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police
was Tuesday awarded with the best marching contingent trophy for
the Republic Day parade this year.
The trophy was received by ITBP Additional Director
General Dilip Trivedi from Defence Minister A K Antony.
ITBP was represented by a contingent of 148-personnel,
led by Assistant Commandant M D Singh, who showcased an
impressive marchpast on the Rajpath on January 26.
The ITBP has won the trophy earlier too in 1998, 1999,
2000 and 2004.
The force guards 3,488-kilometre long Sino-Indian
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'