Rabindra Sangeet exponent Ritu Guha dies
Kolkata: Noted Rabindra Sangeet exponent
Ritu Guha died here this evening after complaining of
breathing problem, family members said.
She was 74.
Guha suffered from breathing trouble today and was
rushed to the hospital. She died on the way to hospital,
family members said.
The singer is survived by husband, noted writer Buddhadeb
Guha, and two daughters.
Guha is remembered for her famous Tagore songs like
`Eki labanye purnapran`, `Majha majhe tabo`, `Aha tomar sange`
and `Shrabaner dhara`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?