Radia offers to cooperate with any probe agency
New Delhi: Corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, who has been in the news over taped conversations with various personalities, on Monday offered to cooperate with any
investigating agency if they approach her.
"We will comply and cooperate with any agency as and when we are approached," a spokesperson for Vaishnavi Corporate Communications and Radia said in a statement.
They were reacting to CBI`s affidavit in the Supreme Court in the 2G spectrum allocation case in which she will be approached for investigation at an appropriate time.
The statement said their only client in telecom Tata Teleservices has been "discriminated" against over the years suffering huge losses.
It also said the CAG report clearly stated that Tata Teleservices was "clearly discriminated" against in the allotment of spectrum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Israel's Lieberman agrees terms to join Netanyahu government - spokesman
- Greece starts moving migrants from squalid border camp
- Vietnamese dissident a reluctant tourist during Obama visit
- Islamic State "falsely claiming" attacks in Bangladesh
- Protests turn violent outside Donald Trump's rally; clashes erupt