Radia offers to cooperate with any probe agency
New Delhi: Corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, who has been in the news over taped conversations with various personalities, on Monday offered to cooperate with any
investigating agency if they approach her.
"We will comply and cooperate with any agency as and when we are approached," a spokesperson for Vaishnavi Corporate Communications and Radia said in a statement.
They were reacting to CBI`s affidavit in the Supreme Court in the 2G spectrum allocation case in which she will be approached for investigation at an appropriate time.
The statement said their only client in telecom Tata Teleservices has been "discriminated" against over the years suffering huge losses.
It also said the CAG report clearly stated that Tata Teleservices was "clearly discriminated" against in the allotment of spectrum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?