Radia offers to cooperate with any probe agency
New Delhi: Corporate lobbyist Niira Radia, who has been in the news over taped conversations with various personalities, on Monday offered to cooperate with any
investigating agency if they approach her.
"We will comply and cooperate with any agency as and when we are approached," a spokesperson for Vaishnavi Corporate Communications and Radia said in a statement.
They were reacting to CBI`s affidavit in the Supreme Court in the 2G spectrum allocation case in which she will be approached for investigation at an appropriate time.
The statement said their only client in telecom Tata Teleservices has been "discriminated" against over the years suffering huge losses.
It also said the CAG report clearly stated that Tata Teleservices was "clearly discriminated" against in the allotment of spectrum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II