Radia tapes: Govindacharya to move court; wants the case to be made public
Lucknow: Former BJP leader and ideologue KN
Govindacharya on Sunday said he would move a court of law seeking
that transcripts of the Nira Radia-Ratan Tata tapes allegedly
related to the 2G specturm allocation scam should be made
"The transcripts of the tapes should be made public as I
feel they do not come under the Right to Privacy. If the court
feels that some parts of the transcripts violated the Right to
Privacy, those parts should be removed," Govindachara told
Claiming that people have the right to know what was
there in the transcripts, Govindacharya said he was holding
dicussions with legal lumaniries to file an appeal in court
for making the transcripts public.
Answering a question on December 6, the anniversary of
demolition of the Babri Masjid, Govindacharya said it was
neither `kalank` nor `shaurya` diwas.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts