Radia tapes: Govindacharya to move court; wants the case to be made public
Lucknow: Former BJP leader and ideologue KN
Govindacharya on Sunday said he would move a court of law seeking
that transcripts of the Nira Radia-Ratan Tata tapes allegedly
related to the 2G specturm allocation scam should be made
"The transcripts of the tapes should be made public as I
feel they do not come under the Right to Privacy. If the court
feels that some parts of the transcripts violated the Right to
Privacy, those parts should be removed," Govindachara told
Claiming that people have the right to know what was
there in the transcripts, Govindacharya said he was holding
dicussions with legal lumaniries to file an appeal in court
for making the transcripts public.
Answering a question on December 6, the anniversary of
demolition of the Babri Masjid, Govindacharya said it was
neither `kalank` nor `shaurya` diwas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Here's how Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are chilling with friends in Madrid – Pic inside
- Any exception in granting membership to NSG will disturb regional stability: Pakistan
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will be in UK in July – know who all he will meet, what all he will do
- 'Over 400 Indians lodged in Pakistani jails till July 2015'
- UN refugee chief urges Pakistanis not to label Afghan refugees 'terrorists'