Rahul faces ire of angry victims` kin at hospital
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Rahul
Gandhi on Wednesday faced an angry crowd which raised angry slogans
against him when he went to meet the victims of the High Court
bomb blast at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital.
He reached the hospital in the afternoon and spent
nearly half an hour with the victims and their family members.
Gandhi sought to know from the hospital administration
the nature of the injuries suffered by the victims in the
While leaving the hospital, the hostile crowd of
relatives of the victims raised slogans `Rahul Gandhi Sharam
karo, Rahul Gandhi vapas jao`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'