Rahul faces ire of angry victims` kin at hospital
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Rahul
Gandhi on Wednesday faced an angry crowd which raised angry slogans
against him when he went to meet the victims of the High Court
bomb blast at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital.
He reached the hospital in the afternoon and spent
nearly half an hour with the victims and their family members.
Gandhi sought to know from the hospital administration
the nature of the injuries suffered by the victims in the
While leaving the hospital, the hostile crowd of
relatives of the victims raised slogans `Rahul Gandhi Sharam
karo, Rahul Gandhi vapas jao`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?