Rahul faces ire of angry victims` kin at hospital
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Rahul
Gandhi on Wednesday faced an angry crowd which raised angry slogans
against him when he went to meet the victims of the High Court
bomb blast at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital.
He reached the hospital in the afternoon and spent
nearly half an hour with the victims and their family members.
Gandhi sought to know from the hospital administration
the nature of the injuries suffered by the victims in the
While leaving the hospital, the hostile crowd of
relatives of the victims raised slogans `Rahul Gandhi Sharam
karo, Rahul Gandhi vapas jao`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know