Rahul faces ire of angry victims` kin at hospital
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Rahul
Gandhi on Wednesday faced an angry crowd which raised angry slogans
against him when he went to meet the victims of the High Court
bomb blast at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital.
He reached the hospital in the afternoon and spent
nearly half an hour with the victims and their family members.
Gandhi sought to know from the hospital administration
the nature of the injuries suffered by the victims in the
While leaving the hospital, the hostile crowd of
relatives of the victims raised slogans `Rahul Gandhi Sharam
karo, Rahul Gandhi vapas jao`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender