Rahul Gandhi: A Profile
2004: Rahul Gandhi’s ventures into politics by announcing and winning the May 2004 Lok Sabha election contest from Amethi in Uttar Pradesh
2007: He was a prominent figure in a high profile Congress campaign for the 2007 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections
Rahul Gandhi attended St.Columba`s School, New Delhi before entering the The Doon School in the early 80s.
He went to St Stephen`s College for a year which he had been admitted, under the sports quota.
He was in Harvard University from 1990 to 1993 but could not complete the degree allegedly due to Rajiv`s death.
He transferred to Rollins College in Florida where he completed a B.A. in 1994.
Rahul worked as a financial consultant in London before returning to India in 2002 to start a software company.
In 2004, Gandhi received an M. Phil in Development Economics after attending Trinity College, Cambridge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption