Rahul Gandhi: A Profile
2004: Rahul Gandhi’s ventures into politics by announcing and winning the May 2004 Lok Sabha election contest from Amethi in Uttar Pradesh
2007: He was a prominent figure in a high profile Congress campaign for the 2007 Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections
Rahul Gandhi attended St.Columba`s School, New Delhi before entering the The Doon School in the early 80s.
He went to St Stephen`s College for a year which he had been admitted, under the sports quota.
He was in Harvard University from 1990 to 1993 but could not complete the degree allegedly due to Rajiv`s death.
He transferred to Rollins College in Florida where he completed a B.A. in 1994.
Rahul worked as a financial consultant in London before returning to India in 2002 to start a software company.
In 2004, Gandhi received an M. Phil in Development Economics after attending Trinity College, Cambridge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened