Rahul Gandhi has no concern for Bhandara family: Uddhav
Amravati: Shiv Sena President Uddhav Thackeray on Saturday asked why Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had not visited the family of three sisters in Bhandara district of Maharashtra who were allegedly raped and murdered.
"While he rushes to visit the family of a slain police officer in Uttar Pradesh, he does not show any concern for the pain of a family losing its three daughters to an atrocious crime," Uddhav said addressing a protest rally here.
Claiming his party would come to power in the state after next Assembly elections, he said "the Congress-NCP alliance has failed on all fronts. It took the farmers for a ride when it announced a loan waiver instead of loan-freedom," he said.
He also criticised Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and Union Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, saying Ajit was eyeing the Chief Ministership while the latter was eyeing the post of the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum