Rahul Gandhi has no concern for Bhandara family: Uddhav
Amravati: Shiv Sena President Uddhav Thackeray on Saturday asked why Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had not visited the family of three sisters in Bhandara district of Maharashtra who were allegedly raped and murdered.
"While he rushes to visit the family of a slain police officer in Uttar Pradesh, he does not show any concern for the pain of a family losing its three daughters to an atrocious crime," Uddhav said addressing a protest rally here.
Claiming his party would come to power in the state after next Assembly elections, he said "the Congress-NCP alliance has failed on all fronts. It took the farmers for a ride when it announced a loan waiver instead of loan-freedom," he said.
He also criticised Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and Union Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, saying Ajit was eyeing the Chief Ministership while the latter was eyeing the post of the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi