Rahul Gandhi has no concern for Bhandara family: Uddhav
Amravati: Shiv Sena President Uddhav Thackeray on Saturday asked why Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had not visited the family of three sisters in Bhandara district of Maharashtra who were allegedly raped and murdered.
"While he rushes to visit the family of a slain police officer in Uttar Pradesh, he does not show any concern for the pain of a family losing its three daughters to an atrocious crime," Uddhav said addressing a protest rally here.
Claiming his party would come to power in the state after next Assembly elections, he said "the Congress-NCP alliance has failed on all fronts. It took the farmers for a ride when it announced a loan waiver instead of loan-freedom," he said.
He also criticised Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and Union Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, saying Ajit was eyeing the Chief Ministership while the latter was eyeing the post of the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say