Rahul Gandhi has no concern for Bhandara family: Uddhav
Amravati: Shiv Sena President Uddhav Thackeray on Saturday asked why Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had not visited the family of three sisters in Bhandara district of Maharashtra who were allegedly raped and murdered.
"While he rushes to visit the family of a slain police officer in Uttar Pradesh, he does not show any concern for the pain of a family losing its three daughters to an atrocious crime," Uddhav said addressing a protest rally here.
Claiming his party would come to power in the state after next Assembly elections, he said "the Congress-NCP alliance has failed on all fronts. It took the farmers for a ride when it announced a loan waiver instead of loan-freedom," he said.
He also criticised Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and Union Minister and NCP chief Sharad Pawar, saying Ajit was eyeing the Chief Ministership while the latter was eyeing the post of the Prime Minister.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know