Rahul Gandhi in Chhattisgarh: ‘Common man should not go hungry’
Zee Media Bureau
Jagdalpur: Addressing a rally in the restive Bastar region of Chhattisgarh, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi said that his party wants that the common man should not go hungry and children should get education.
3.05 pm: Urge tribal youth to stand up and join politics. I am there to support you - Rahul
3.03 pm: We took the historic decision to bring RTI so that people can ask any question to their Government - Rahul
3 pm: Our fight is for the common people, for the poor, for the weaker sections. We want them to be empowered - Rahul Gandhi
2.57 pm: Are doctors seen in Chhattisgarh`s hospitals? How many have died from Gastroenteritis?
2.53 pm: We passed the tribal bill for the tribals so that they get to own land they rightfully deserve - Rahul
2.50 pm: In a village of 2000 people only 1 person is 12th pass. What kind of a Govt is running this state (Chhattisgarh)? - Rahul Gandhi
2.47 pm: An attack was launched on the highway, 32 people died, where was the government? Rahul Gandhi on Darbha Ghati attack
2.45 pm: Aam aadmi ko shakti deni hai, aam aadmi ko adhikaar dena hai - Rahul
2.44 pm: We want that the common man should not go hungry, children should get education - Rahul
2.40 pm: Heard that voice of people of Chhattisgarh (after Darbha Ghati) was being silenced, could not stand it, came to Chhattisgarh - Rahul
2.39 pm: We want the common people to know that they run the country. Opposition feels one or two people can run the country - Rahul
2.39 pm: Nand Kumar Patel ji was a leader of the people, attempt was being made to muffle voices he was trying to raise- Rahul
2.38 pm: There are 2 type of people in politics, one who fights for people one who fights for himself, says Rahul
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement