Rahul Gandhi in Chhattisgarh: ‘Common man should not go hungry’
Zee Media Bureau
Jagdalpur: Addressing a rally in the restive Bastar region of Chhattisgarh, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi said that his party wants that the common man should not go hungry and children should get education.
3.05 pm: Urge tribal youth to stand up and join politics. I am there to support you - Rahul
3.03 pm: We took the historic decision to bring RTI so that people can ask any question to their Government - Rahul
3 pm: Our fight is for the common people, for the poor, for the weaker sections. We want them to be empowered - Rahul Gandhi
2.57 pm: Are doctors seen in Chhattisgarh`s hospitals? How many have died from Gastroenteritis?
2.53 pm: We passed the tribal bill for the tribals so that they get to own land they rightfully deserve - Rahul
2.50 pm: In a village of 2000 people only 1 person is 12th pass. What kind of a Govt is running this state (Chhattisgarh)? - Rahul Gandhi
2.47 pm: An attack was launched on the highway, 32 people died, where was the government? Rahul Gandhi on Darbha Ghati attack
2.45 pm: Aam aadmi ko shakti deni hai, aam aadmi ko adhikaar dena hai - Rahul
2.44 pm: We want that the common man should not go hungry, children should get education - Rahul
2.40 pm: Heard that voice of people of Chhattisgarh (after Darbha Ghati) was being silenced, could not stand it, came to Chhattisgarh - Rahul
2.39 pm: We want the common people to know that they run the country. Opposition feels one or two people can run the country - Rahul
2.39 pm: Nand Kumar Patel ji was a leader of the people, attempt was being made to muffle voices he was trying to raise- Rahul
2.38 pm: There are 2 type of people in politics, one who fights for people one who fights for himself, says Rahul
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Amethi: Rahul Gandhi faces protests from angry villagers
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'