Rahul Gandhi is hardly ever present in Parliament: Anurag Thakur
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at Rahul Gandhi, BJP leader Anurag Thakur said that the Congress vice president was absent during Lokpal issue and Delhi gang-rape and he was also hardly ever present in Parliament.
Thakur tweeted – "Would like to inform Jairam that Rahul was not around during Lokpal issue, rape tragedy, and Ordinance debate and hardly ever in Parliament."
He also tweeted – "Congress won`t be around as its ready to do Rahul`s vanishing act in 2014."
The BJP leader`s comments were in reaction to Union Minister Jairam Ramesh`s comment that it would be the end of the story for Gujarat CM Narendra Modi if he does not do well in 2014 General Elections but Rahul Gandhi would still be around even if he did not fare well in the next year`s polls.
Modi is BJP`s PM candidate for the next Lok Sabha elections.
Jairam had made these comments while giving an interview to a news agency. He had also said that there was no momentum in favour of the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash