Rahul Gandhi is hardly ever present in Parliament: Anurag Thakur
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at Rahul Gandhi, BJP leader Anurag Thakur said that the Congress vice president was absent during Lokpal issue and Delhi gang-rape and he was also hardly ever present in Parliament.
Thakur tweeted – "Would like to inform Jairam that Rahul was not around during Lokpal issue, rape tragedy, and Ordinance debate and hardly ever in Parliament."
He also tweeted – "Congress won`t be around as its ready to do Rahul`s vanishing act in 2014."
The BJP leader`s comments were in reaction to Union Minister Jairam Ramesh`s comment that it would be the end of the story for Gujarat CM Narendra Modi if he does not do well in 2014 General Elections but Rahul Gandhi would still be around even if he did not fare well in the next year`s polls.
Modi is BJP`s PM candidate for the next Lok Sabha elections.
Jairam had made these comments while giving an interview to a news agency. He had also said that there was no momentum in favour of the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says