Rahul Gandhi is hardly ever present in Parliament: Anurag Thakur
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a dig at Rahul Gandhi, BJP leader Anurag Thakur said that the Congress vice president was absent during Lokpal issue and Delhi gang-rape and he was also hardly ever present in Parliament.
Thakur tweeted – "Would like to inform Jairam that Rahul was not around during Lokpal issue, rape tragedy, and Ordinance debate and hardly ever in Parliament."
He also tweeted – "Congress won`t be around as its ready to do Rahul`s vanishing act in 2014."
The BJP leader`s comments were in reaction to Union Minister Jairam Ramesh`s comment that it would be the end of the story for Gujarat CM Narendra Modi if he does not do well in 2014 General Elections but Rahul Gandhi would still be around even if he did not fare well in the next year`s polls.
Modi is BJP`s PM candidate for the next Lok Sabha elections.
Jairam had made these comments while giving an interview to a news agency. He had also said that there was no momentum in favour of the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'