Rahul Gandhi, Shinde to attend CRPF event in Amethi
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi are expected to attend an event of the country`s largest paramilitary force CRPF in Amethi on Thursday, official sources said.
Apart from Shinde and Rahul, Minister of State for Home RPN Singh, Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami, CRPF chief Pranay Sahay and other senior officials will attend the foundation stone laying ceremony of a recruits training centre of the Central Reserve Police Force which was envisaged here in 2011, the sources said.
A group centre of CRPF is already located here.
Amethi is the parliamentary constituency of Gandhi.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'