Rahul Gandhi, Shinde to attend CRPF event in Amethi
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi are expected to attend an event of the country`s largest paramilitary force CRPF in Amethi on Thursday, official sources said.
Apart from Shinde and Rahul, Minister of State for Home RPN Singh, Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami, CRPF chief Pranay Sahay and other senior officials will attend the foundation stone laying ceremony of a recruits training centre of the Central Reserve Police Force which was envisaged here in 2011, the sources said.
A group centre of CRPF is already located here.
Amethi is the parliamentary constituency of Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Britain wins Brexit breathing space at gloomy EU summit
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016