Rahul Gandhi to campaign in Koraput, Nabarangpur on March 31
Bhubanewar: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi is likely to visit Odisha on March 31.
Gandhi is scheduled to visit undivided Koraput district and address two public meetings in Nabarngpur and Koraput Parliamentary Constituencies, Congress MP Pradeep Majhi said.
Majhi, who is also a candidate from Nabarangopur seat, earlier in the day met Gandhi and said the Congress vice president`s proposed visit has created tremendous enthusiasm among party workers in undivided Koraput district.
Of the two Lok Sabha constituencies where Gandhi was scheduled to visit on March 31, the party held Nabarangpur seat while the BJD candidate had bagged the Koraput seat in 2009.
This time round, Congress has fielded former Union Minister and ex-Chief Minister Giridhar Gamang in Koraput seat.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'