Rahul Gandhi to campaign in Koraput, Nabarangpur on March 31
Bhubanewar: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi is likely to visit Odisha on March 31.
Gandhi is scheduled to visit undivided Koraput district and address two public meetings in Nabarngpur and Koraput Parliamentary Constituencies, Congress MP Pradeep Majhi said.
Majhi, who is also a candidate from Nabarangopur seat, earlier in the day met Gandhi and said the Congress vice president`s proposed visit has created tremendous enthusiasm among party workers in undivided Koraput district.
Of the two Lok Sabha constituencies where Gandhi was scheduled to visit on March 31, the party held Nabarangpur seat while the BJD candidate had bagged the Koraput seat in 2009.
This time round, Congress has fielded former Union Minister and ex-Chief Minister Giridhar Gamang in Koraput seat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Delhi HC puts on hold JNU action against Umar, Anirban
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 2: GL vs SRH – 5 facts you must know ahead of virtual semi-final
- China to send lunar probe 'Chang'e 5' on moon!
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared on May 30. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- Barack Obama arrives at Hiroshima atomic bomb park