Rahul Gandhi to launch membership drive in Bihar
Patna: With an aim to revive the Congress`
fortune in the state assembly elections this year, AICC
General Secretary Rahul Gandhi would launch a month-long
membership drive in Bihar from next week.
Bihar Pradesh Congress Committee chief Anil Sharma today
said Gandhi would launch the drive to attract the youths
toward the party on January 12.
Several party MPs would accompany him during his visit
to the state.
Gandhi`s visit would be an exercise to rejuvenate the
party cadre and mobilise support of the youth in view of the
assembly election towards the end of this year, Sharma added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof