Rahul Gandhi to visit Madhya Pradesh Wednesday
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit Madhya Pradesh for two days starting Wednesday morning. He will be visiting state capital Bhopal and Dhar district.
In Dhar, Gandhi will meet office bearers of the district and block level Congress committees. The meeting will commence at 8.45 am at Jain Muni Ashram, Mohankheda. He will also meet the elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj and will attend a meeting of the national executive committee of the Indian Youth Congress.
In Bhopal, he will meet representatives of parliamentary constituencies of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee at Bhopal`s Manas Bhawan at 9 am Thursday.
He will later meet elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj at Rajendra Bhawan.
The Congress vice president will wrap up his visit with a meeting with Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) delegates of Madhya Pradesh at the PCC Office at Indira Bhawan 5.00 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'