Rahul Gandhi to visit Madhya Pradesh Wednesday
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit Madhya Pradesh for two days starting Wednesday morning. He will be visiting state capital Bhopal and Dhar district.
In Dhar, Gandhi will meet office bearers of the district and block level Congress committees. The meeting will commence at 8.45 am at Jain Muni Ashram, Mohankheda. He will also meet the elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj and will attend a meeting of the national executive committee of the Indian Youth Congress.
In Bhopal, he will meet representatives of parliamentary constituencies of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee at Bhopal`s Manas Bhawan at 9 am Thursday.
He will later meet elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj at Rajendra Bhawan.
The Congress vice president will wrap up his visit with a meeting with Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) delegates of Madhya Pradesh at the PCC Office at Indira Bhawan 5.00 pm.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan