Rahul Gandhi to visit Madhya Pradesh Wednesday
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit Madhya Pradesh for two days starting Wednesday morning. He will be visiting state capital Bhopal and Dhar district.
In Dhar, Gandhi will meet office bearers of the district and block level Congress committees. The meeting will commence at 8.45 am at Jain Muni Ashram, Mohankheda. He will also meet the elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj and will attend a meeting of the national executive committee of the Indian Youth Congress.
In Bhopal, he will meet representatives of parliamentary constituencies of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee at Bhopal`s Manas Bhawan at 9 am Thursday.
He will later meet elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj at Rajendra Bhawan.
The Congress vice president will wrap up his visit with a meeting with Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) delegates of Madhya Pradesh at the PCC Office at Indira Bhawan 5.00 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda