Rahul Gandhi to visit Madhya Pradesh Wednesday
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will visit Madhya Pradesh for two days starting Wednesday morning. He will be visiting state capital Bhopal and Dhar district.
In Dhar, Gandhi will meet office bearers of the district and block level Congress committees. The meeting will commence at 8.45 am at Jain Muni Ashram, Mohankheda. He will also meet the elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj and will attend a meeting of the national executive committee of the Indian Youth Congress.
In Bhopal, he will meet representatives of parliamentary constituencies of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee at Bhopal`s Manas Bhawan at 9 am Thursday.
He will later meet elected Congress members of Panchayati Raj at Rajendra Bhawan.
The Congress vice president will wrap up his visit with a meeting with Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) delegates of Madhya Pradesh at the PCC Office at Indira Bhawan 5.00 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?