Rahul Gandhi to visit Maharashtra on Tuesday
Aurangabad: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will Tuesday tour some of the drought-hit villages in Aurangabad district of the parched Marathwada region in Maharashtra, his office said Monday.
During his day-long tour, he will interact with farmers and labourers grappling with severe water shortage there.
The tour was announced Monday, two days after he cancelled his visit to Jalna and Osmanabad district in the state, which was scheduled for May 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29