Rahul Gandhi to visit Maharashtra on Tuesday
Aurangabad: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will Tuesday tour some of the drought-hit villages in Aurangabad district of the parched Marathwada region in Maharashtra, his office said Monday.
During his day-long tour, he will interact with farmers and labourers grappling with severe water shortage there.
The tour was announced Monday, two days after he cancelled his visit to Jalna and Osmanabad district in the state, which was scheduled for May 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred