Rahul Gandhi to visit MP on April 24-25
Bhopal: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi will be on a two-day tour of assembly poll-bound Madhya Pradesh on April 24-25, the party`s state unit said on Friday.
He would visit Mohankheda in Dhar district on April 24 and Bhopal on April 25 to hold talks with the party MPs, MLAs, office-bearers and workers, state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria said in a statement.
In Mohankheda, representatives from 14 Lok Sabha seats, party candidates of 2008 assembly polls and 2009 Lok Sabha polls and party office bearers will take part in the meeting with Rahul.
MPs from Morena, Bhind, Gwalior, Guna, Rajgarh, Dewas, Ujjain, Mandsaur, Ratlam, Dhar, Indore, Khargone, Khandwa and Betul will attend this meeting, Bhuria said.
The second meeting will be held in Bhopal in which MPs from Sagar, Tikamgarh, Damoh, Khajuraho, Satna, Rewa, Sidhi, Shahdol, Jabalpur, Mandla, Balaghat, Chhindwara, Hoshangabad, Vidisha and Bhopal will take part.
A separate meeting with the elected representatives of local bodies will also be held at both the places, Bhuria added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir