Rahul Gandhi to visit MP on April 24-25
Bhopal: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi will be on a two-day tour of assembly poll-bound Madhya Pradesh on April 24-25, the party`s state unit said on Friday.
He would visit Mohankheda in Dhar district on April 24 and Bhopal on April 25 to hold talks with the party MPs, MLAs, office-bearers and workers, state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria said in a statement.
In Mohankheda, representatives from 14 Lok Sabha seats, party candidates of 2008 assembly polls and 2009 Lok Sabha polls and party office bearers will take part in the meeting with Rahul.
MPs from Morena, Bhind, Gwalior, Guna, Rajgarh, Dewas, Ujjain, Mandsaur, Ratlam, Dhar, Indore, Khargone, Khandwa and Betul will attend this meeting, Bhuria said.
The second meeting will be held in Bhopal in which MPs from Sagar, Tikamgarh, Damoh, Khajuraho, Satna, Rewa, Sidhi, Shahdol, Jabalpur, Mandla, Balaghat, Chhindwara, Hoshangabad, Vidisha and Bhopal will take part.
A separate meeting with the elected representatives of local bodies will also be held at both the places, Bhuria added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film