Rahul ignores questions on Anna
New Delhi: Rahul Gandhi on Saturday ignored questions on Anna Hazare whose fast against corruption and over the Jan Lokpal Bill entered the fifth day.
Without answering questions as to what is his message for Hazare, Gandhi left the AICC headquarters soon after a function at which he formally welcomed Telugu superstar and PRP chief Chiranjeevi to the party fold.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands