Rahul introduced Headley to 15 celebs
Mumbai: Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt’s son Rahul has revealed during his interrogation by the NIA that he had introduced 26/11 terror suspect David Coleman Headley to 15 other film personalities.
Film actors Karan Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Aarti Chabria and Tara Sharma were among the Bollywood personalities who met Headley through Rahul.
Some film critics are also among the 15 reported to have met Headley.
The nefarious designs of the suspect are apparent from the fact that he wanted to befriend the Bollywood industry and was using Rahul as the medium to do so.
Film star Emraan Hashmi is likely to be questioned by the NIA for his alleged links with the suspect. However, so far there is no information on the timing of the grilling of the 15 suspects.
Rahul also told the NIA that he and Headley had met several Bollywood personalities together, while the US national also met some of them in private.
Vilas, who was training them both at a gym frequented by the duo, said that as per his understanding David was an immigration lawyer and his job was just to train him.
The NIA is likely to unveil more details regarding Headley’s Bollywood connection in the coming days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31