Rahul`s help to farmers apolitical: Varun Gandhi
Agra: BJP MP Varun Gandhi on Thursday said no
politics should be seen into Congress leader Rahul Gandhi`s
support to farmers` agitation.
"No politics should be seen into Rahul`s dharna at Parsaul
village. This is a fight of farmers and all politicians --
barring BSP -- cutting across party lines, including BJP
leaders Rajnath Singh and Kalraj Mishra have extended their
support to the farmers` cause," he told reporters here.
Slamming the Mayawati government for police firing on
farmers, Varun said the days of BSP government in UP were
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan