Railway announces launch of `Dakshin Darshan` tour
Ahmedabad: Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) today announced launch of a special tour package that covers Goa and South India.
The package, `Dakshin Darshan`, will be of nine nights/ten days and will start on August 7 from Ahmedabad.
Under it, a special train will take tourists to cultural, heritage and pilgrimage destinations of Goa, Tirupati, Rameshwaram, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanyakumari and Kovalam.
The journey by this special train includes meals, accommodation, transportation, sight seeing, tour escorts and security arrangements, an official statement said.
The standard package (sleeper class) will cost Rs 12,649 per person and the comfort one is for Rs 18,499 (3rd AC).
The boarding points for tourists of Maharashtra shall be Kalyan (Mumbai) and Pune, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?