Railway announces launch of `Dakshin Darshan` tour
Ahmedabad: Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) today announced launch of a special tour package that covers Goa and South India.
The package, `Dakshin Darshan`, will be of nine nights/ten days and will start on August 7 from Ahmedabad.
Under it, a special train will take tourists to cultural, heritage and pilgrimage destinations of Goa, Tirupati, Rameshwaram, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanyakumari and Kovalam.
The journey by this special train includes meals, accommodation, transportation, sight seeing, tour escorts and security arrangements, an official statement said.
The standard package (sleeper class) will cost Rs 12,649 per person and the comfort one is for Rs 18,499 (3rd AC).
The boarding points for tourists of Maharashtra shall be Kalyan (Mumbai) and Pune, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details