Railway announces launch of `Dakshin Darshan` tour
Ahmedabad: Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) today announced launch of a special tour package that covers Goa and South India.
The package, `Dakshin Darshan`, will be of nine nights/ten days and will start on August 7 from Ahmedabad.
Under it, a special train will take tourists to cultural, heritage and pilgrimage destinations of Goa, Tirupati, Rameshwaram, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanyakumari and Kovalam.
The journey by this special train includes meals, accommodation, transportation, sight seeing, tour escorts and security arrangements, an official statement said.
The standard package (sleeper class) will cost Rs 12,649 per person and the comfort one is for Rs 18,499 (3rd AC).
The boarding points for tourists of Maharashtra shall be Kalyan (Mumbai) and Pune, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand