Railway Minister reviews ongoing projects
Kolkata: Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi
on Saturday reviewed ongoing railway projects with special emphasis
on those in West Bengal, railway sources said.
At a high-level meeting here, Trivedi stressed on the
need for categorising the projects in terms of priority and
then reviewed the projects of all zonal railways, the sources
Railway Board Member (Engineering) A P Mishra,
Financial Commissioner Pompa Babbar, besides general managers
and principal officers of South Eastern, Eastern, Metro
Railways and Rail Vikas Nigam Limited were present during the
meeting at the South Eastern Railway (SER) headquarters in
Gardenreach, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi