Railway Minister reviews ongoing projects
Kolkata: Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi
on Saturday reviewed ongoing railway projects with special emphasis
on those in West Bengal, railway sources said.
At a high-level meeting here, Trivedi stressed on the
need for categorising the projects in terms of priority and
then reviewed the projects of all zonal railways, the sources
Railway Board Member (Engineering) A P Mishra,
Financial Commissioner Pompa Babbar, besides general managers
and principal officers of South Eastern, Eastern, Metro
Railways and Rail Vikas Nigam Limited were present during the
meeting at the South Eastern Railway (SER) headquarters in
Gardenreach, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves