Railway Minister reviews ongoing projects
Kolkata: Railway Minister Dinesh Trivedi
on Saturday reviewed ongoing railway projects with special emphasis
on those in West Bengal, railway sources said.
At a high-level meeting here, Trivedi stressed on the
need for categorising the projects in terms of priority and
then reviewed the projects of all zonal railways, the sources
Railway Board Member (Engineering) A P Mishra,
Financial Commissioner Pompa Babbar, besides general managers
and principal officers of South Eastern, Eastern, Metro
Railways and Rail Vikas Nigam Limited were present during the
meeting at the South Eastern Railway (SER) headquarters in
Gardenreach, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane