Railways begin inquiry into Rajdhani derailment
Patna: The Indian Railways Thursday began an inquiry into the derailment of the Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express in Bihar after Maoist guerrillas blew up the tracks.
Ten coaches derailed in the incident that took place late Monday in Gaya district. The inquiry is being conducted by RP Yadav, the commissioner of railway safety, a railway official said.
According to police sources, a special investigation team of the Bihar Police visited the spot Wednesday.
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- The dew drop of Saturn – See pic!
- LeEco to launch Made in India phone in its event today?
- Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, USCIRF report says 'intolerance has risen in India'
- Gold price eyes $1,300 again as weaker dollar, fund inflows support