Railways begin inquiry into Rajdhani derailment
Patna: The Indian Railways Thursday began an inquiry into the derailment of the Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express in Bihar after Maoist guerrillas blew up the tracks.
Ten coaches derailed in the incident that took place late Monday in Gaya district. The inquiry is being conducted by RP Yadav, the commissioner of railway safety, a railway official said.
According to police sources, a special investigation team of the Bihar Police visited the spot Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview