Railways begin inquiry into Rajdhani derailment
Patna: The Indian Railways Thursday began an inquiry into the derailment of the Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express in Bihar after Maoist guerrillas blew up the tracks.
Ten coaches derailed in the incident that took place late Monday in Gaya district. The inquiry is being conducted by RP Yadav, the commissioner of railway safety, a railway official said.
According to police sources, a special investigation team of the Bihar Police visited the spot Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Congress forms five-member committee to examine bills, debates in Parl
- To give shape to new education policy, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar meets RSS leaders
- Italian connection to Mahatma Gandhi's assassination? Subramanian Swamy to reveal after August 15
- WATCH: AB de Villiers' lesson for 19-year-old who struck him with fearsome bouncer