Railways begin inquiry into Rajdhani derailment
Patna: The Indian Railways Thursday began an inquiry into the derailment of the Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express in Bihar after Maoist guerrillas blew up the tracks.
Ten coaches derailed in the incident that took place late Monday in Gaya district. The inquiry is being conducted by RP Yadav, the commissioner of railway safety, a railway official said.
According to police sources, a special investigation team of the Bihar Police visited the spot Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic