Railways initiates inquiry into the stoppage of Shatabdi
Jaipur: A two-member committee has been
formed by Railway authorities, to look into the alleged stoppage of the Delhi-Ajmer Shatabdi Express in Dausa district on April 21 by a BJP leader.
It was alleged that former MP Vijay Goel got down from
the train at the Bandikui, a station in Dausa district which
is not a stoppage of the train, where the BJP workers received
"A two-member committee of Assistant Operations Manager
and Assistant Mechanical Manager are inquiring into the
stoppage of the train for three minutes at Bandikui station,"
said North-Western railway chief PRO, Lalit Bohra.
The committee will submit its report by Monday, Bohra
Reservation chart of the train will also be checked to
make sure whether the former MP was travelling on a ticket or
not, said Bohra.
Bandikui is located near to the famous pilgrimage
Menhandipur Balaji. But it does not have stoppage of the
Shatabdi Express, he added.
- How Twitter can help prevent asthma-related hospitalisation!
- Enrica Lexie case: Italy cites UN tribunal ruling, seeks Italian marine's release; India differs
- Vijay Mallya cries foul, says not given fair trial
- BJP TN chief receives 'threat' message
- Shocking! Water tankers meant for people being sold to businessmen for profit in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed