Railways initiates inquiry into the stoppage of Shatabdi
Jaipur: A two-member committee has been
formed by Railway authorities, to look into the alleged stoppage of the Delhi-Ajmer Shatabdi Express in Dausa district on April 21 by a BJP leader.
It was alleged that former MP Vijay Goel got down from
the train at the Bandikui, a station in Dausa district which
is not a stoppage of the train, where the BJP workers received
"A two-member committee of Assistant Operations Manager
and Assistant Mechanical Manager are inquiring into the
stoppage of the train for three minutes at Bandikui station,"
said North-Western railway chief PRO, Lalit Bohra.
The committee will submit its report by Monday, Bohra
Reservation chart of the train will also be checked to
make sure whether the former MP was travelling on a ticket or
not, said Bohra.
Bandikui is located near to the famous pilgrimage
Menhandipur Balaji. But it does not have stoppage of the
Shatabdi Express, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living