Railways initiates inquiry into the stoppage of Shatabdi
Jaipur: A two-member committee has been
formed by Railway authorities, to look into the alleged stoppage of the Delhi-Ajmer Shatabdi Express in Dausa district on April 21 by a BJP leader.
It was alleged that former MP Vijay Goel got down from
the train at the Bandikui, a station in Dausa district which
is not a stoppage of the train, where the BJP workers received
"A two-member committee of Assistant Operations Manager
and Assistant Mechanical Manager are inquiring into the
stoppage of the train for three minutes at Bandikui station,"
said North-Western railway chief PRO, Lalit Bohra.
The committee will submit its report by Monday, Bohra
Reservation chart of the train will also be checked to
make sure whether the former MP was travelling on a ticket or
not, said Bohra.
Bandikui is located near to the famous pilgrimage
Menhandipur Balaji. But it does not have stoppage of the
Shatabdi Express, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued