Railways initiates inquiry into the stoppage of Shatabdi
Jaipur: A two-member committee has been
formed by Railway authorities, to look into the alleged stoppage of the Delhi-Ajmer Shatabdi Express in Dausa district on April 21 by a BJP leader.
It was alleged that former MP Vijay Goel got down from
the train at the Bandikui, a station in Dausa district which
is not a stoppage of the train, where the BJP workers received
"A two-member committee of Assistant Operations Manager
and Assistant Mechanical Manager are inquiring into the
stoppage of the train for three minutes at Bandikui station,"
said North-Western railway chief PRO, Lalit Bohra.
The committee will submit its report by Monday, Bohra
Reservation chart of the train will also be checked to
make sure whether the former MP was travelling on a ticket or
not, said Bohra.
Bandikui is located near to the famous pilgrimage
Menhandipur Balaji. But it does not have stoppage of the
Shatabdi Express, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking