Railways initiates inquiry into the stoppage of Shatabdi
Jaipur: A two-member committee has been
formed by Railway authorities, to look into the alleged stoppage of the Delhi-Ajmer Shatabdi Express in Dausa district on April 21 by a BJP leader.
It was alleged that former MP Vijay Goel got down from
the train at the Bandikui, a station in Dausa district which
is not a stoppage of the train, where the BJP workers received
"A two-member committee of Assistant Operations Manager
and Assistant Mechanical Manager are inquiring into the
stoppage of the train for three minutes at Bandikui station,"
said North-Western railway chief PRO, Lalit Bohra.
The committee will submit its report by Monday, Bohra
Reservation chart of the train will also be checked to
make sure whether the former MP was travelling on a ticket or
not, said Bohra.
Bandikui is located near to the famous pilgrimage
Menhandipur Balaji. But it does not have stoppage of the
Shatabdi Express, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured