Railways suspect sabotage in Rajdhani coaches derailment
New Delhi: The Railway Ministry suspect
sabotage in the derailment of 14 coaches of the Guwahati-bound
Rajdhani Express on Friday at Amba in Bihar in which 11 passengers
"We suspect it to be a case of sabotage. Two metres of
rail line is missing. Forensic experts are reaching the spot.
Details will be known only after the inquiry," Railway
Eleven passengers suffered minor injuries when 14 coaches
of the Guwahati-bound train derailed at Amba halt between
Kharik and Naugachia railway stations in Bihar this morning.
According to the officials, the driver`s alertness helped
in minimising the impact.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days