Railways suspect sabotage in Rajdhani coaches derailment
New Delhi: The Railway Ministry suspect
sabotage in the derailment of 14 coaches of the Guwahati-bound
Rajdhani Express on Friday at Amba in Bihar in which 11 passengers
"We suspect it to be a case of sabotage. Two metres of
rail line is missing. Forensic experts are reaching the spot.
Details will be known only after the inquiry," Railway
Eleven passengers suffered minor injuries when 14 coaches
of the Guwahati-bound train derailed at Amba halt between
Kharik and Naugachia railway stations in Bihar this morning.
According to the officials, the driver`s alertness helped
in minimising the impact.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB