Rains in Delhi, but high humidity make life tough
New Delhi: Rain rains in the capital
on Friday brought down the mercury to below normal levels but
Delhiites had to sweat it out during the day due to high
The rain guages at Safdurjung MeT station measured
traces of showers till 5:30 pm though heavily in places like
ITO, CP and Chandni Chowk.
The maximum was recorded at 33.6 degree Celsius,
normal for this time of the year, while the minimum was
recorded at 26.1 degrees, one degree below normal.
However, the humidity rose to a high of 95 per cent
while the minimum was recorded at 73 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted generally cloudy sky
tomorrow with one or two spelss of rain or thundershowers with
temperatures oscillating between 27 and 32 degree Celsius.
The rains also resulted in the caving in off a portion
of Kasturba Gandhi Marg near Max Mueller Bhavan this evening.
Half the carriageway has been shut for repairs.
MCD received seven complaints of waterlogging and two
cases of tree felling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!
- Nationwide frenzy as ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth arrives in style
- This is what Zakir Naik thinks about Narendra Modi, Islamic State and jihad