Rains in Delhi, but high humidity make life tough
New Delhi: Rain rains in the capital
on Friday brought down the mercury to below normal levels but
Delhiites had to sweat it out during the day due to high
The rain guages at Safdurjung MeT station measured
traces of showers till 5:30 pm though heavily in places like
ITO, CP and Chandni Chowk.
The maximum was recorded at 33.6 degree Celsius,
normal for this time of the year, while the minimum was
recorded at 26.1 degrees, one degree below normal.
However, the humidity rose to a high of 95 per cent
while the minimum was recorded at 73 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted generally cloudy sky
tomorrow with one or two spelss of rain or thundershowers with
temperatures oscillating between 27 and 32 degree Celsius.
The rains also resulted in the caving in off a portion
of Kasturba Gandhi Marg near Max Mueller Bhavan this evening.
Half the carriageway has been shut for repairs.
MCD received seven complaints of waterlogging and two
cases of tree felling.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- China sends advanced warships to contested south China Sea
- Gautam Khaitan admits to setting up firm through which Agusta bribe money was routed: Sources
- UK bows to pressure, will accept Syrian children from Europe
- US presidential election takes shape; Trump, Clinton look all set for final battle
- This is how Jawahar Lal Nehru reacted when asked about rumours of his second marriage