Rains in Delhi, but high humidity make life tough
New Delhi: Rain rains in the capital
on Friday brought down the mercury to below normal levels but
Delhiites had to sweat it out during the day due to high
The rain guages at Safdurjung MeT station measured
traces of showers till 5:30 pm though heavily in places like
ITO, CP and Chandni Chowk.
The maximum was recorded at 33.6 degree Celsius,
normal for this time of the year, while the minimum was
recorded at 26.1 degrees, one degree below normal.
However, the humidity rose to a high of 95 per cent
while the minimum was recorded at 73 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted generally cloudy sky
tomorrow with one or two spelss of rain or thundershowers with
temperatures oscillating between 27 and 32 degree Celsius.
The rains also resulted in the caving in off a portion
of Kasturba Gandhi Marg near Max Mueller Bhavan this evening.
Half the carriageway has been shut for repairs.
MCD received seven complaints of waterlogging and two
cases of tree felling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray