Raise infiltration issue with Bangladesh: Swamy
New Delhi: Janata Party president Subramanian
Swamy on Tuesday asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to raise the
issue of illegal infiltration of Bangladeshi citizens into
India during his visit to Dhaka.
In a statement, Swamy said Singh should state the
national interest with firmness with Bangladeshi leaders and
"not waffle" on this issue.
"I demand that the prime minister raise the question of
large illegal infiltration and migration into India of
Bangladeshi citizens," he said.
Singh embarked on his two-day visit to Bangladesh this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened