Raise infiltration issue with Bangladesh: Swamy
New Delhi: Janata Party president Subramanian
Swamy on Tuesday asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to raise the
issue of illegal infiltration of Bangladeshi citizens into
India during his visit to Dhaka.
In a statement, Swamy said Singh should state the
national interest with firmness with Bangladeshi leaders and
"not waffle" on this issue.
"I demand that the prime minister raise the question of
large illegal infiltration and migration into India of
Bangladeshi citizens," he said.
Singh embarked on his two-day visit to Bangladesh this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP