Raise infiltration issue with Bangladesh: Swamy
New Delhi: Janata Party president Subramanian
Swamy on Tuesday asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to raise the
issue of illegal infiltration of Bangladeshi citizens into
India during his visit to Dhaka.
In a statement, Swamy said Singh should state the
national interest with firmness with Bangladeshi leaders and
"not waffle" on this issue.
"I demand that the prime minister raise the question of
large illegal infiltration and migration into India of
Bangladeshi citizens," he said.
Singh embarked on his two-day visit to Bangladesh this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31