`Raj govt’s contradictory statements on Indresh’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Uma
Shankar Gupta Wednesday said Rajasthan government was issuing
"contradictory statements" on their role in arresting RSS
functionary Indresh Kumar in connection with the Ajmer blast.
"The Rajasthan government has been issuing
contradictory statements on the issue from time to time," the
At first, Rajasthan government said that it was not
getting any co-operation from Madhya Pradesh and now they are
saying that they got information from our state, Gupta said.
"I think it would be advisable for Congress leaders in
Rajasthan to first make up its mind and then decide what lie
to tell to the people," he said.
The minister said neither did Rajasthan government
seek any information from Madhya Pradesh and nor did his state
provide any information to Ashok Gehlot-led government.
Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar`s name had recently
figured in the Rajasthan ATS chargesheet in the 2007 Ajmer
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket