`Raj govt’s contradictory statements on Indresh’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Uma
Shankar Gupta Wednesday said Rajasthan government was issuing
"contradictory statements" on their role in arresting RSS
functionary Indresh Kumar in connection with the Ajmer blast.
"The Rajasthan government has been issuing
contradictory statements on the issue from time to time," the
At first, Rajasthan government said that it was not
getting any co-operation from Madhya Pradesh and now they are
saying that they got information from our state, Gupta said.
"I think it would be advisable for Congress leaders in
Rajasthan to first make up its mind and then decide what lie
to tell to the people," he said.
The minister said neither did Rajasthan government
seek any information from Madhya Pradesh and nor did his state
provide any information to Ashok Gehlot-led government.
Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar`s name had recently
figured in the Rajasthan ATS chargesheet in the 2007 Ajmer
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note