`Raj govt’s contradictory statements on Indresh’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Uma
Shankar Gupta Wednesday said Rajasthan government was issuing
"contradictory statements" on their role in arresting RSS
functionary Indresh Kumar in connection with the Ajmer blast.
"The Rajasthan government has been issuing
contradictory statements on the issue from time to time," the
At first, Rajasthan government said that it was not
getting any co-operation from Madhya Pradesh and now they are
saying that they got information from our state, Gupta said.
"I think it would be advisable for Congress leaders in
Rajasthan to first make up its mind and then decide what lie
to tell to the people," he said.
The minister said neither did Rajasthan government
seek any information from Madhya Pradesh and nor did his state
provide any information to Ashok Gehlot-led government.
Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar`s name had recently
figured in the Rajasthan ATS chargesheet in the 2007 Ajmer
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding