`Raj govt’s contradictory statements on Indresh’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Uma
Shankar Gupta Wednesday said Rajasthan government was issuing
"contradictory statements" on their role in arresting RSS
functionary Indresh Kumar in connection with the Ajmer blast.
"The Rajasthan government has been issuing
contradictory statements on the issue from time to time," the
At first, Rajasthan government said that it was not
getting any co-operation from Madhya Pradesh and now they are
saying that they got information from our state, Gupta said.
"I think it would be advisable for Congress leaders in
Rajasthan to first make up its mind and then decide what lie
to tell to the people," he said.
The minister said neither did Rajasthan government
seek any information from Madhya Pradesh and nor did his state
provide any information to Ashok Gehlot-led government.
Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar`s name had recently
figured in the Rajasthan ATS chargesheet in the 2007 Ajmer
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why