Raj Thackeray helping divisive forces: BSP
Lucknow: Criticising MNS chief Raj Thackeray
blaming migrants for spurt in crime rate in Mumbai, BSP on Friday
alleged that he was helping divisive forces through his
"Thackeray is working as terrorists by giving such an
statement...it will help divisive forces," a party spokesman
"While terrorists are using serial blasts to damage
unity and integrity of the country, Thackeray`s irresponsible
statement are doing the same thing," he said.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray
today blamed "hordes of migrants" coming to Mumbai for the
spurt in crime rate in the state.
He said that Thackeray should know that people of
Uttar Pradesh and Bihar had contributed towards development of
Mumbai and the products manufactured in Maharashtra were used
all over the country giving the state prosperity.
It was fundamental right of every citizen to earn
livelihood wherever he wanted in the country, he said adding
that, there was no separate constitution for Mumbai
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister