Raj Thackeray helping divisive forces: BSP
Lucknow: Criticising MNS chief Raj Thackeray
blaming migrants for spurt in crime rate in Mumbai, BSP on Friday
alleged that he was helping divisive forces through his
"Thackeray is working as terrorists by giving such an
statement...it will help divisive forces," a party spokesman
"While terrorists are using serial blasts to damage
unity and integrity of the country, Thackeray`s irresponsible
statement are doing the same thing," he said.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray
today blamed "hordes of migrants" coming to Mumbai for the
spurt in crime rate in the state.
He said that Thackeray should know that people of
Uttar Pradesh and Bihar had contributed towards development of
Mumbai and the products manufactured in Maharashtra were used
all over the country giving the state prosperity.
It was fundamental right of every citizen to earn
livelihood wherever he wanted in the country, he said adding
that, there was no separate constitution for Mumbai
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport