Raj Thackeray helping divisive forces: BSP
Lucknow: Criticising MNS chief Raj Thackeray
blaming migrants for spurt in crime rate in Mumbai, BSP on Friday
alleged that he was helping divisive forces through his
"Thackeray is working as terrorists by giving such an
statement...it will help divisive forces," a party spokesman
"While terrorists are using serial blasts to damage
unity and integrity of the country, Thackeray`s irresponsible
statement are doing the same thing," he said.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray
today blamed "hordes of migrants" coming to Mumbai for the
spurt in crime rate in the state.
He said that Thackeray should know that people of
Uttar Pradesh and Bihar had contributed towards development of
Mumbai and the products manufactured in Maharashtra were used
all over the country giving the state prosperity.
It was fundamental right of every citizen to earn
livelihood wherever he wanted in the country, he said adding
that, there was no separate constitution for Mumbai
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it