Raj Thackeray to decide on “Maha Yuti” solely
Nashik: MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Monday said outsiders should not speak about his party joining the proposed grand alliance with Shiv Sena, BJP and Republican Party of India (Athawale group) ahead of the next year`s elections.
"I will take the decision as the party chief. If such things (unwarranted statements from leaders of Sena, BJP or RPI) continue, I will have to disclose the things that were discussed with me in the past," he said here.
While Maharashtra BJP leaders are wooing MNS for long, Shiv Sena has not yet endorsed the idea of grand alliance ("Maha Yuti").
Talking about the local issues as MNS is in power in Nashik Municipal Corporation, Raj said all the illegal structures, even those constructed by his party workers, should be removed immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued