Raj Thackeray to decide on “Maha Yuti” solely
Nashik: MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Monday said outsiders should not speak about his party joining the proposed grand alliance with Shiv Sena, BJP and Republican Party of India (Athawale group) ahead of the next year`s elections.
"I will take the decision as the party chief. If such things (unwarranted statements from leaders of Sena, BJP or RPI) continue, I will have to disclose the things that were discussed with me in the past," he said here.
While Maharashtra BJP leaders are wooing MNS for long, Shiv Sena has not yet endorsed the idea of grand alliance ("Maha Yuti").
Talking about the local issues as MNS is in power in Nashik Municipal Corporation, Raj said all the illegal structures, even those constructed by his party workers, should be removed immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands