Raj Thackeray to decide on “Maha Yuti” solely
Nashik: MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Monday said outsiders should not speak about his party joining the proposed grand alliance with Shiv Sena, BJP and Republican Party of India (Athawale group) ahead of the next year`s elections.
"I will take the decision as the party chief. If such things (unwarranted statements from leaders of Sena, BJP or RPI) continue, I will have to disclose the things that were discussed with me in the past," he said here.
While Maharashtra BJP leaders are wooing MNS for long, Shiv Sena has not yet endorsed the idea of grand alliance ("Maha Yuti").
Talking about the local issues as MNS is in power in Nashik Municipal Corporation, Raj said all the illegal structures, even those constructed by his party workers, should be removed immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali