Raja says he will prove innocence
New Delhi: Former Telecom Minister A
Raja, who has been arrested by CBI for his alleged role in the
in the 2G spectrum allocation scam, on Thursday said he will prove
"I will face the case and prove my innocence," he
told reporters outside Special Judge O P Saini`s courtroon,
shortly after he was ordered to be sent to Tihar Jail under
Raja, who was arrested on Feb 2 and had been in CBI
custody, was today sent to 14 days` judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!