Rajasthan CM, ministers make public their assets
Jaipur: Ministers in the Ashok Gehlot
government have made public their assets with the Chief
Minister declaring a bank balance of nearly Rs 16 lakh, four
houses and four plots.
According to details of the assets posted on the CMO`s
website Thursday night, Gehlot has a bank balance of Rs 15,99,688
besides two houses, one plot and two pieces of agricultural
land in Jodhpur. He also owns a plot in Mundwa in Nagaur
district, a house under MLA quota in Jaipur and a flat in
Sansad Vihar in New Delhi.
The Chief Minister`s wife Sunita has a balance of Rs
15,81,497 in bank accounts.
Gehlot does not own a vehicle but had a gold ring
worth Rs 8160 while his wife has jewellery worth Rs
Home Minister Shanti Dhariwal and his wife have a bank
balance of Rs 30.69 lakh and immovable property in Jaipur and
Kota worth Rs 5.31 crore.
Tourism Minister Bina Kak has Rs 90,000 in cash in
hand, one SUV and immovable properties worth Rs 85 lakh,
Cooperative Minister Parsadi Meena has a bank balance of Rs
5.25 lakh, jewellery worth Rs 45,000 and immovable assets
worth Rs 33.27 lakh while Water Resources Minister Mahipal
Maderana has Rs 9.35 lakh in cash, deposits and investments
and immovable property worth Rs 46 lakh.
State Minister of Forest and Mining Ramlal Jat has
movable and immovable property worth Rs 1.11 crore.
Agriculture Minister Harjiram Burdak, Transport
Minister BK Sharma, Medical and Health Minister Duru Miyan,
Tribal Area Development Minister Mahendra Jeet Singh Malvia,
Energy Minister Jitendra Singh, Primary Education Minister
Bhanwar Lal Meghwal, Industry Minister Rajendra Pareek and
Panchayti Raj Minister Bharat Singh are among those who have
declared their assets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say