Rajasthan CM, ministers make public their assets
Jaipur: Ministers in the Ashok Gehlot
government have made public their assets with the Chief
Minister declaring a bank balance of nearly Rs 16 lakh, four
houses and four plots.
According to details of the assets posted on the CMO`s
website Thursday night, Gehlot has a bank balance of Rs 15,99,688
besides two houses, one plot and two pieces of agricultural
land in Jodhpur. He also owns a plot in Mundwa in Nagaur
district, a house under MLA quota in Jaipur and a flat in
Sansad Vihar in New Delhi.
The Chief Minister`s wife Sunita has a balance of Rs
15,81,497 in bank accounts.
Gehlot does not own a vehicle but had a gold ring
worth Rs 8160 while his wife has jewellery worth Rs
Home Minister Shanti Dhariwal and his wife have a bank
balance of Rs 30.69 lakh and immovable property in Jaipur and
Kota worth Rs 5.31 crore.
Tourism Minister Bina Kak has Rs 90,000 in cash in
hand, one SUV and immovable properties worth Rs 85 lakh,
Cooperative Minister Parsadi Meena has a bank balance of Rs
5.25 lakh, jewellery worth Rs 45,000 and immovable assets
worth Rs 33.27 lakh while Water Resources Minister Mahipal
Maderana has Rs 9.35 lakh in cash, deposits and investments
and immovable property worth Rs 46 lakh.
State Minister of Forest and Mining Ramlal Jat has
movable and immovable property worth Rs 1.11 crore.
Agriculture Minister Harjiram Burdak, Transport
Minister BK Sharma, Medical and Health Minister Duru Miyan,
Tribal Area Development Minister Mahendra Jeet Singh Malvia,
Energy Minister Jitendra Singh, Primary Education Minister
Bhanwar Lal Meghwal, Industry Minister Rajendra Pareek and
Panchayti Raj Minister Bharat Singh are among those who have
declared their assets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued