Rajasthan spy case: MHA official questioned
New Delhi: An official in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) was questioned on Monday in connection with an espionage case in Rajasthan.
The official, Chandreshwar, has been posted as Section Officer at Foreign Desk in the ministry.
According to reports, Chandreshwar was in touch with Sumer Khan, a computer expert who was arrested last month by the Rajasthan police for sharing sensitive information with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) regarding the Indian Air Force’s recently-held “Iron Fist” exercise.
In a joint operation, the Rajasthan Police’s Special Branch (Jaipur) and the CID (Jodhpur zone) had arrested Sumar Khan near the Chandhan field firing range of the Indian Air Force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31