Rajasthan spy case: MHA official questioned
New Delhi: An official in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) was questioned on Monday in connection with an espionage case in Rajasthan.
The official, Chandreshwar, has been posted as Section Officer at Foreign Desk in the ministry.
According to reports, Chandreshwar was in touch with Sumer Khan, a computer expert who was arrested last month by the Rajasthan police for sharing sensitive information with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) regarding the Indian Air Force’s recently-held “Iron Fist” exercise.
In a joint operation, the Rajasthan Police’s Special Branch (Jaipur) and the CID (Jodhpur zone) had arrested Sumar Khan near the Chandhan field firing range of the Indian Air Force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh