Rajdhani Express mishap: BJP postpones dinner for council of ministers
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: The NDA government on Wednesday postponed the dinner scheduled for council of ministers following the Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express mishap in Bihar`s Chapra district, in which four people were killed and eight injured.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also condoled the loss of lives in the tragic incident.
"He (Modi) prays for the speedy recovery of the injured," a statement from the Prime Minister`s Office said.
Modi is in constant touch with Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda who has updated him on the relief work at the accident site, the statement said.
The Bihar government has ordered an inquiry into the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport