Rajdhani Express mishap: BJP postpones dinner for council of ministers
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: The NDA government on Wednesday postponed the dinner scheduled for council of ministers following the Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express mishap in Bihar`s Chapra district, in which four people were killed and eight injured.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also condoled the loss of lives in the tragic incident.
"He (Modi) prays for the speedy recovery of the injured," a statement from the Prime Minister`s Office said.
Modi is in constant touch with Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda who has updated him on the relief work at the accident site, the statement said.
The Bihar government has ordered an inquiry into the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!