Rajdhani Express mishap: BJP postpones dinner for council of ministers
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: The NDA government on Wednesday postponed the dinner scheduled for council of ministers following the Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express mishap in Bihar`s Chapra district, in which four people were killed and eight injured.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also condoled the loss of lives in the tragic incident.
"He (Modi) prays for the speedy recovery of the injured," a statement from the Prime Minister`s Office said.
Modi is in constant touch with Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda who has updated him on the relief work at the accident site, the statement said.
The Bihar government has ordered an inquiry into the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur