Rajesh, Nupur Talwar murdered Aarushi and Hemraj: CBI
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: Appearing as a prosecution witness in a Ghaziabad court where dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar are being tried for the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, the CBI investigating officer has blamed the Talwar couple for the twin murders.
CBI Superintendent of Police AG Kaul told the court that Rajesh and Nupur Talwar committed the murder as no one could have entered the flat and committed the crime.
Kaul also pointed out to the court that the flat has only one entry and exit door.
During the previous hearing on April 9, an official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) had told the court that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, adding that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
Dr Mohinder Singh Dahiya, Director of the Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, claimed that the victims were attacked in Aarushi`s bedroom.
Dahiya, who had been asked by the CBI to prepare a report in 2009, said: "I found that no `outsider` could have committed the crime."
"My findings show that the cuts on the neck of both victims were made post death. I also found during my examination of the scene that both Aarushi and Hemraj were attacked on the head by a golf club. After he was killed, Hemraj`s body was dragged to the terrace where his throat was slit," Dahiya told the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees