Rajesh, Nupur Talwar murdered Aarushi and Hemraj: CBI
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: Appearing as a prosecution witness in a Ghaziabad court where dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar are being tried for the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, the CBI investigating officer has blamed the Talwar couple for the twin murders.
CBI Superintendent of Police AG Kaul told the court that Rajesh and Nupur Talwar committed the murder as no one could have entered the flat and committed the crime.
Kaul also pointed out to the court that the flat has only one entry and exit door.
During the previous hearing on April 9, an official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) had told the court that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, adding that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
Dr Mohinder Singh Dahiya, Director of the Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, claimed that the victims were attacked in Aarushi`s bedroom.
Dahiya, who had been asked by the CBI to prepare a report in 2009, said: "I found that no `outsider` could have committed the crime."
"My findings show that the cuts on the neck of both victims were made post death. I also found during my examination of the scene that both Aarushi and Hemraj were attacked on the head by a golf club. After he was killed, Hemraj`s body was dragged to the terrace where his throat was slit," Dahiya told the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe