‘Rajini`s `Rana` to be made at any cost’
Chennai: Murali Manohar, co-producer of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth starrer ‘Rana’, has denied reports that the film has been shelved, saying shooting has only been temporarily suspended.
Rajinikanth fell ill during the first day`s shooting of ‘Rana’ in April end and has not been keeping well since. Currently the 60-year-old is in Singapore for treatment.
Reports in some sections of the media claimed that the film might be postponed by a year in order to give Rajini ample time to recover fully from the illnesses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly