‘Rajini`s `Rana` to be made at any cost’
Chennai: Murali Manohar, co-producer of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth starrer ‘Rana’, has denied reports that the film has been shelved, saying shooting has only been temporarily suspended.
Rajinikanth fell ill during the first day`s shooting of ‘Rana’ in April end and has not been keeping well since. Currently the 60-year-old is in Singapore for treatment.
Reports in some sections of the media claimed that the film might be postponed by a year in order to give Rajini ample time to recover fully from the illnesses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress