‘Rajini`s `Rana` to be made at any cost’
Chennai: Murali Manohar, co-producer of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth starrer ‘Rana’, has denied reports that the film has been shelved, saying shooting has only been temporarily suspended.
Rajinikanth fell ill during the first day`s shooting of ‘Rana’ in April end and has not been keeping well since. Currently the 60-year-old is in Singapore for treatment.
Reports in some sections of the media claimed that the film might be postponed by a year in order to give Rajini ample time to recover fully from the illnesses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport