‘Rajini`s `Rana` to be made at any cost’
Chennai: Murali Manohar, co-producer of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth starrer ‘Rana’, has denied reports that the film has been shelved, saying shooting has only been temporarily suspended.
Rajinikanth fell ill during the first day`s shooting of ‘Rana’ in April end and has not been keeping well since. Currently the 60-year-old is in Singapore for treatment.
Reports in some sections of the media claimed that the film might be postponed by a year in order to give Rajini ample time to recover fully from the illnesses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued