‘Rajini`s `Rana` to be made at any cost’
Chennai: Murali Manohar, co-producer of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth starrer ‘Rana’, has denied reports that the film has been shelved, saying shooting has only been temporarily suspended.
Rajinikanth fell ill during the first day`s shooting of ‘Rana’ in April end and has not been keeping well since. Currently the 60-year-old is in Singapore for treatment.
Reports in some sections of the media claimed that the film might be postponed by a year in order to give Rajini ample time to recover fully from the illnesses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency