Rajnath denies meeting Malegaon blast accused Pragya Singh
Mumbai: Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh
today refuted charges made against him and the party veteran
LK Advani that they had met Malegoan blast accused Sadhvi
Pragya Singh Thakur.
"I want to make it clear that neither I nor Advaniji went
to meet her," Singh said here at a conference organised by an
Urdu news channel.
Singh was interrupted during the speech when he said
that terrorism had no colour and there was nothing like
Islamic terrorism and saffron terrorism and any such term
should be condemned.
During the speech, a member of the audience asked him,
"If you do not believe in giving colour to terrorism, then why
did your party leader Advani meet Pragya Singh, who is an
accused in the Malegoan blast case ?".
Answering the query, Singh made it clear that Advani or
he himself never met Pragya Singh.
Later speaking to reporters Singh said, "Congress
leader Digvijay Singh made baseless allegations against
Advaniji. He even named me but it was completely wrong,".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray