Rajnath denies meeting Malegaon blast accused Pragya Singh
Mumbai: Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh
today refuted charges made against him and the party veteran
LK Advani that they had met Malegoan blast accused Sadhvi
Pragya Singh Thakur.
"I want to make it clear that neither I nor Advaniji went
to meet her," Singh said here at a conference organised by an
Urdu news channel.
Singh was interrupted during the speech when he said
that terrorism had no colour and there was nothing like
Islamic terrorism and saffron terrorism and any such term
should be condemned.
During the speech, a member of the audience asked him,
"If you do not believe in giving colour to terrorism, then why
did your party leader Advani meet Pragya Singh, who is an
accused in the Malegoan blast case ?".
Answering the query, Singh made it clear that Advani or
he himself never met Pragya Singh.
Later speaking to reporters Singh said, "Congress
leader Digvijay Singh made baseless allegations against
Advaniji. He even named me but it was completely wrong,".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra