Rajnath Singh asks IAS probationers to perform with integrity
Mussoorie: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday asked IAS probationers to perform with integrity and cultivate an attitude of zero tolerance to corruption.
Addressing IAS probationers at the Lal Badhadur Shastri Administrative Academy here, Singh remembered India`s first Home Minister Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel who had advised IAS officers in 1947 to maintain utmost impartiality and incorruptibility of administration.
Noting that Sardar Patel`s words on administration were relevant and significant even after six decades of Independence, the Union Minister highlighted?the importance of "zero tolerance to corruption" and underlined the need for "performing with integrity" in IAS officers.
Terming their job as a golden opportunity to serve the nation, he said they should fully utilise this chance.
Singh concluded his speech with a?call for building a competent administrative system which adopts `Zero Dust, Zero Reminder and Zero Corruption` policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials