Rajnath Singh asks IAS probationers to perform with integrity
Mussoorie: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday asked IAS probationers to perform with integrity and cultivate an attitude of zero tolerance to corruption.
Addressing IAS probationers at the Lal Badhadur Shastri Administrative Academy here, Singh remembered India`s first Home Minister Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel who had advised IAS officers in 1947 to maintain utmost impartiality and incorruptibility of administration.
Noting that Sardar Patel`s words on administration were relevant and significant even after six decades of Independence, the Union Minister highlighted?the importance of "zero tolerance to corruption" and underlined the need for "performing with integrity" in IAS officers.
Terming their job as a golden opportunity to serve the nation, he said they should fully utilise this chance.
Singh concluded his speech with a?call for building a competent administrative system which adopts `Zero Dust, Zero Reminder and Zero Corruption` policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’