Rajya Sabha to adjourn sine die today
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha will adjourn sine die on Wednesday, while Lok Sabha will continue till Thursday, the last day of the Winter Session of Parliament.
The Upper House is being adjourned a day ahead in view of the two-day India-Asean commemorative summit being held here from December 20, Parliament sources said.
The results of the Assembly polls in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh will also be out on December 20.
The Session had started on November 22.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know