Rajya Sabha to adjourn sine die today
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha will adjourn sine die on Wednesday, while Lok Sabha will continue till Thursday, the last day of the Winter Session of Parliament.
The Upper House is being adjourned a day ahead in view of the two-day India-Asean commemorative summit being held here from December 20, Parliament sources said.
The results of the Assembly polls in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh will also be out on December 20.
The Session had started on November 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump