Rajya Sabha to adjourn sine die today
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha will adjourn sine die on Wednesday, while Lok Sabha will continue till Thursday, the last day of the Winter Session of Parliament.
The Upper House is being adjourned a day ahead in view of the two-day India-Asean commemorative summit being held here from December 20, Parliament sources said.
The results of the Assembly polls in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh will also be out on December 20.
The Session had started on November 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- On Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu's feats: Hats off to women for saving our respect in front of whole world, says Pullela Gopichand
- WATCH: Usain Bolt attempted javelin throw at Rio 2016 - His effort will shock you!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan opens up on her pregnancy, says she is proud of it!
- PHOTO (Inside): Not for the faint-hearted! Saina Nehwal shares image of her knee's broken bone
- 'Domestic airfares to decline at lower rate in Q2'