Rajya Sabha to adjourn sine die today
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha will adjourn sine die on Wednesday, while Lok Sabha will continue till Thursday, the last day of the Winter Session of Parliament.
The Upper House is being adjourned a day ahead in view of the two-day India-Asean commemorative summit being held here from December 20, Parliament sources said.
The results of the Assembly polls in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh will also be out on December 20.
The Session had started on November 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore