Rakhi special train for Lucknow
New Delhi: To clear extra rush of passengers during ‘Raksha Bandhan’, Northern Railway has decided to run a special train from Lucknow to Delhi.
The special train will depart from Lucknow at 9.15 PM on August 5 to reach Old Delhi station at 6.25 AM next day. On its return journey, the train will depart from Old Delhi at 9.15 AM on August 6 to reach Lucknow at 6.15 PM the same day.
The train will consist of one second AC class, two third AC class, 10 Sleeper Class, five General Class and Two Second Class cum Luggage Van coaches.
The special train will stop at Bareilly, Moradabad and Ghaziabad stations enroute in both the directions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’