Ralegan folks reaching MMRDA to join Hazare
Mumbai: Concern over Anna Hazare`s health
weighing on their minds, villagers of Ralegan Siddhi are
reaching Mumbai on the second day of his fast for a strong
"About seven to eight vehicles, carrying people of
Ralegan, including the village sarpanch, are reaching Mumbai,"
Hazare`s associate Datta Awari told PTI over phone from the
Gandhian`s native village.
The village observed a bandh yesterday as students
went on a token day-long fast and a candle-light march was
They remained glued to TV to watch the proceedings at
MMRDA ground on day one of the latest anti-corruption
agitation launched by Hazare, he said.
Hazare has decided to continue with his fast rejecting
appeals by his close aides Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi to
call it off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report