Ralegan folks reaching MMRDA to join Hazare
Mumbai: Concern over Anna Hazare`s health
weighing on their minds, villagers of Ralegan Siddhi are
reaching Mumbai on the second day of his fast for a strong
"About seven to eight vehicles, carrying people of
Ralegan, including the village sarpanch, are reaching Mumbai,"
Hazare`s associate Datta Awari told PTI over phone from the
Gandhian`s native village.
The village observed a bandh yesterday as students
went on a token day-long fast and a candle-light march was
They remained glued to TV to watch the proceedings at
MMRDA ground on day one of the latest anti-corruption
agitation launched by Hazare, he said.
Hazare has decided to continue with his fast rejecting
appeals by his close aides Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi to
call it off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands