Ralegan folks reaching MMRDA to join Hazare
Mumbai: Concern over Anna Hazare`s health
weighing on their minds, villagers of Ralegan Siddhi are
reaching Mumbai on the second day of his fast for a strong
"About seven to eight vehicles, carrying people of
Ralegan, including the village sarpanch, are reaching Mumbai,"
Hazare`s associate Datta Awari told PTI over phone from the
Gandhian`s native village.
The village observed a bandh yesterday as students
went on a token day-long fast and a candle-light march was
They remained glued to TV to watch the proceedings at
MMRDA ground on day one of the latest anti-corruption
agitation launched by Hazare, he said.
Hazare has decided to continue with his fast rejecting
appeals by his close aides Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi to
call it off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!