Ramdev aide Balkrishna equated with Gandhi, Bose
New Delhi: Although Ramdev aide Balkrishna is in jail in Dehradun in connection with the passport forgery case, his supporters have ensured his presence at Ramlila Maidan.
A poster at Baba Ramdev’s protest venue caught the attention of thousands of people who have gathered to lend support to yoga guru’s movement against black money.
Later, the poster was removed after it was reported by Zee News.
When asked about the incident, SK Tijarawala, Ramdev`s media coordinator, said that he did not know who placed the poster and then removed it.
The poster with the tag line ‘jail is the holy place of revolutionary’ featured Mahatma Gandhi, Subash Chandra Bose, Sardar Vallab Bhai Patel, Chandrashekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Shankaracharya Jayendra Saraswati, Shivaji and Balkrishna.
Also, people seated on the stage, while addressing the crowds, termed Balkrishna as a soldier in the fight against the evil of black money who has been arrested to weaken the movement.
Clearly, Baba Ramdev will have a lot to answer on the suitability of the poster.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Sakshi Malik expresses desire to meet Virender Sehwag – Read Viru's HILARIOUS reply
- Airtel upgrades over 9,000 network sites under Open Network
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Misbah-ul-Haq's conversation with wife Uzma on Twitter is a HUGE hit on the internet!
- Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater signs new five-year contract